Santa Ed Taylor
First, YES Ed Taylor really is Santa, at least he plays one on TV… and YouTube and in real life. Being Santa has been a hobby since 2004. It’s a ton of fun!
Since 1996 Ed Taylor have been solving problems and increasing the bottom line of over 900 small businesses in more than 100 industries. It is estimated that Ed has helped clients and workshop attendees increase their online revenues by more than $1 billion and add more than 37,000 top search engine rankings.
You can find his most recent, unedited, recommendations at-
By learning from ‘eyetracking heatmaps’ and other state-of-the-art technologies Ed help my clients and audience members identify and correct website mistakes that curtail the quantity and quality of their results.
Ed Taylor has been honored to have the Hass School of Business at the University of California at Berkley, the University of San Diego, Inc. Magazine, The International Council of Shopping Centers, and dozens of other prestigious organizations acknowledged him as a unique & distinctive authority in the field of Internet marketing and website conversion improvement.
Ed Taylor has delivered more than 3,100 presentations around the world and via webinars.
Partial list of presentations Ed Taylor has made as an Internet Marketing Speaker:
• Background Investigator
• Business Furniture Manufacturers Association
• California Cemetery Association
• Chief Executive Forum
• Commercial Law League Association
• Connected International Meeting Planners Association
• Department of Technology Bremen, Germany
• Direct Marketing Association
• Farmers Insurance Group
• Florida Aviation Trades Assoc.
• Global Energy Network
• Harv Eker’s Business School
• Hazelden Foundation
• Help-U-Sell National Convention
• Heritage & Cultural Tourism Conference
• INC. Magazine Business Conferences
• International Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus
• International Association of Security Consultants
• International Council of Shopping Centers
• International Housewares Association
• International Internet Marketing Conference
• Internet Marketing Super Conference
• Internet Million Dollar Round Table
• Mail Order Gardening Association
• Mark Joyner’s Internet Marketing Super Seminar
• MarketingMaina Boot Camp
• Microsoft Top 100 VAR’s
• Museum Store Association
• National Association of Music Merchants
• National Education Association
• National Speakers Association
• Oregon Manufactured Housing Association
• Pace American Dealers Conference
• Portland Metropolitan Business Association
• Pre-employment Screeners Conference
• Society of American Florists
• Southern Oregon University
• SOWAC Micro Enterprise Development Center
• Student Youth Travel Association
• Survival Tactics for Tough Times (Mark Joyner)
• Tampa Association of Realtors
• Ted Nicholas Magic Words Seminar
• The Chief Executive Forum
• The Direct Marketing Association
• The Executive Committee (TEC) Hundreds of presentations.
• The Learning Annex
• UC Berkeley- Haas School of Business
• University of San Diego
• US AutoForce
• US Marine Corps
• Vistage CEO Organization
• Young Presidents Association (YPO)
Ed Taylor currently delivers several Internet marketing presentations per month, both in person and via webinars. Ed is also on the facility on the International Housewares Association University and regularly presents webinars for Progressive Business Audio Conferences.